- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
By Kat Giantis
Madonna's first two marriages didn't work out so well (to Guy Ritchie and Sean Penn, respectively). But is she considering a third walk down the aisle with Brahim Zaibat, her French dancer beau of two-plus years, who was still in diapers when she was prancing around in a cone bra?
So claims In Touch, which says the pop icon, 55, used the f-word (fiancé) in front of friends and her kids while introducing Zaibat, 25, at a Kabbalah service in New York on Sept. 4.
"She looked so happy and didn't try to keep it a secret," alleges a spy. "It was like she wanted everyone to know she was going to marry this man."
Considering that her split from Ritchie reportedly cost her north of $75 million, the Big M might be understandably wary of taking the plunge once again.
The official word? Her rep assures Gossip Cop that the engagement talk is "not true at all."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite