Taylor Swift Introduces Kennedy Beau to Parents, Thinks He's 'the One Right Now'Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Taylor Swift
- Photo: Twitter/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: SINY/GSI2 of 19
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet3 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: @tayloswift13/Twitter6 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 19
- Photo: HAUS/GSI/.9 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 19
- Photo: BJ/Fame Flynet11 of 19
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: Theron Kirkman/AP15 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet17 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 19
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage19 of 19
By Kat Giantis
After spending quality time this summer mixing and mingling with the Kennedy clan in Hyannis Port, Mass., Taylor Swift returned home to Nashville, Tenn., this week, but she didn't go alone. The sweet-faced popster, 22, was snapped around town with new boyfriend Conor Kennedy, 18, who was soon subjected to that most stressful part of dating: meeting the parents.
In a blurry photo taken at a Nashville restaurant, Kennedy, whose mother Mary committed suicide in May amid a bitter divorce from Robert F. Kennedy Jr., is seen dining with Swift and her rumored-to-be-splitting folks, Scott and Andrea.
And their quick trip south was well-documented on social media.
During one sighting at a barbecue joint, an excited fan asked Taylor to pose for a photo, and, not realizing Conor's boyfriend status, had him snap the pic.
Another declared her meeting with Swift "the best day of my life," recounting, "We saw her with her new boyfriend. We told her how happy we were for her and she had the biggest smile on her face. God is so good."
Something tells us the Almighty has more important things to worry about than the happiness of the wholesome country crooner. Still, her parental meet-and-greet and together-time with Conor in Nashville is yet another sign (following their caught-on-camera Hyannis Port PDA) that their romance has gone from zero to serious in two months flat.
"They've already said, 'I love you,'" a source tells the New York Post, with another insider gushing to People, "Taylor is swept off her feet. She thinks he is the one right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite