Miami Vice? Miley Blasts Speculation That She's Still in the Dating PoolRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News15 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News16 of 16
Eyebrows were raised this week when photos surfaced of a teeny bikini-clad Miley, 19, hanging in a Miami pool with male pal and sometime assistant Cheyne Thomas.
They were also spotted taking a balcony-set smoke break (sidenote: The starlet's nicotine dependence seems counterintuitive given her recent health kick), and Thomas was seen walking with his arm around her shoulder.
The pair's quality time got the Interwebs a-speculating ("Look away now, Liam!" suggested the London Daily Mail), prompting Miley to stick up for their twoo lurve.
"I love my fiancé and he loves me," she tweeted. "All the rest is bulls---. We get to live a life of happiness no one can take that away from us!"
Her declaration was in response to her mom, Tish, who had sighed, "So sad that the nasty tabloids have to make up stories to sell their trashy mags. Cant they just leave these 2 alone and let them be happy."
Miley pointed out that just because she has a diamond ring on her finger, she's still allowed to have a BFF.
"So now because I am engaged I can't have a friend of the opposite sex?" she fumed. "Can't have a friend help me out while I'm working alllll day? #dumb."
The starlet then zinged, "maybe YOU would have friends too if you'd get your face out the tabloids & start living your own life :) unfortunate."
Concurred Thomas, "Not sure if u guys realize it or not but you can hang out with ur friend and look happy and be having fun..there's nothing wrong with that.."
Before heading to Miami to work on her new album, Miley visited Liam on the New Orleans set of "Empire State."
A source tells Us Weekly that the actor "totally lit up" when his future missus arrived.
"She pours affection on him," says an insider. "He's a quiet guy and likes the excitement she brings."
That likely includes her taste in unmentionables. While in town, Miley visited a lingerie store and left with several bags of goodies. She soon tweeted then deleted a photo showing her squeezed into a chest-hoisting corset.
"Liam loves that she's a sexy free spirit," shares a spy, with another adding, "Liam's more stable and levelheaded, so he balances her out. He calms her down."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite