- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/VM/Dino/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Pheed.com/.8 of 13
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Twitter12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- 'Guardians of Galaxy' Gets Record August Rollout, OK to Play ChinaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:22:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time R
By Kat Giantis
What damage has Miley Cyrus' twerking wrought? Us Weekly says the flickering flame of her fickle, four-year romance with Liam Hemsworth was pretty much snuffed out after her booty-shaking, foam finger-inclusive performance.
A source alleges that the Aussie actor, 23, found his fiancée's performance "mortifying," explaining, "He was not pleased. He was embarrassed by all the attention on her."
Hemsworth, who recently suffered a box office failure with "Paranoia," is supposedly just "weeks away" from calling it quits for good. No word on why he's putting off pulling the plug.
"He is over her and wants to make a clean break," says another insider. "No more back and forth."
Meanwhile, a spy who seemingly spends his or her free time as a fly on the wall of the couple's Toluca Lake, Calif., home contends they're "no longer sleeping in the same room."
But don't cry for Miley, 20. According to yet another snitch, she won't shed any tears over removing her massive 3.5-carat, cushion-cut engagement ring.
"She doesn't care at all," a member of Team Cyrus tells the mag. "She's young, and if he wants to go, she thinks it's fine."
Hemsworth popped the question on May 31, 2012, following two breakups with Cyrus, both in 2010.
"I'm so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam," she gushed to People. "I feel like all my dreams are coming true."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite