- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/VM/Dino/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Pheed.com/.8 of 13
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Twitter12 of 13
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
By Kat Giantis
What damage has Miley Cyrus' twerking wrought? Us Weekly says the flickering flame of her fickle, four-year romance with Liam Hemsworth was pretty much snuffed out after her booty-shaking, foam finger-inclusive performance.
A source alleges that the Aussie actor, 23, found his fiancée's performance "mortifying," explaining, "He was not pleased. He was embarrassed by all the attention on her."
Hemsworth, who recently suffered a box office failure with "Paranoia," is supposedly just "weeks away" from calling it quits for good. No word on why he's putting off pulling the plug.
"He is over her and wants to make a clean break," says another insider. "No more back and forth."
Meanwhile, a spy who seemingly spends his or her free time as a fly on the wall of the couple's Toluca Lake, Calif., home contends they're "no longer sleeping in the same room."
But don't cry for Miley, 20. According to yet another snitch, she won't shed any tears over removing her massive 3.5-carat, cushion-cut engagement ring.
"She doesn't care at all," a member of Team Cyrus tells the mag. "She's young, and if he wants to go, she thinks it's fine."
Hemsworth popped the question on May 31, 2012, following two breakups with Cyrus, both in 2010.
"I'm so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam," she gushed to People. "I feel like all my dreams are coming true."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBreeding Hubby
From Crowd Ignite