- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/VM/Dino/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Pheed.com/.8 of 13
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Twitter12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
By Kat Giantis
What damage has Miley Cyrus' twerking wrought? Us Weekly says the flickering flame of her fickle, four-year romance with Liam Hemsworth was pretty much snuffed out after her booty-shaking, foam finger-inclusive performance.
A source alleges that the Aussie actor, 23, found his fiancée's performance "mortifying," explaining, "He was not pleased. He was embarrassed by all the attention on her."
Hemsworth, who recently suffered a box office failure with "Paranoia," is supposedly just "weeks away" from calling it quits for good. No word on why he's putting off pulling the plug.
"He is over her and wants to make a clean break," says another insider. "No more back and forth."
Meanwhile, a spy who seemingly spends his or her free time as a fly on the wall of the couple's Toluca Lake, Calif., home contends they're "no longer sleeping in the same room."
But don't cry for Miley, 20. According to yet another snitch, she won't shed any tears over removing her massive 3.5-carat, cushion-cut engagement ring.
"She doesn't care at all," a member of Team Cyrus tells the mag. "She's young, and if he wants to go, she thinks it's fine."
Hemsworth popped the question on May 31, 2012, following two breakups with Cyrus, both in 2010.
"I'm so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam," she gushed to People. "I feel like all my dreams are coming true."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite