- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 7
- Photo: RS/X172 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Miley Cyrus' recent return to Twitter means she's back to just bein' Miley, with all the oversharing that comes along with it. Case in point: On Sunday, the sunny starlet, 18, excitedly posted a self-portrait of her latest hairdo.
"Rocking piggy tails for the first time since like 6th grade!" she bubbled. "I love summer time :)"
But the seasonally challenged Miley must have known her adorable mane wasn't going to be the focal point of the photo. Instead, it was her strategically droopy, side-boobage-featuring tank top, which afforded a clear view of the dream catcher tattoo snaking down the right side of her torso.
The ink stain, which she had needled on earlier this year, is reportedly a replica of the dream catcher that hangs over her bed. It's accented with four feathers that represent Cyrus' siblings: sister Brandi, 23, brother Trace, 21, brother Braison, 16, and sister Noah, 11.
It joins the other four tats decorating her body, including a heart and a cross on her fingers, the word 'love" inside her ear and a reminder to "just breathe" on her rib cage, which is a tribute to a friend who succumbed to cystic fibrosis.
Miley, who was recently seen back in the company of her repeat ex, Liam Hemsworth (by the by, he persuaded her to quit Twitter in October 2009), followed up her pigtail and tattoo tweet with details on how she spent her weekend. And yep, stars are just like us: They perform mundane chores, too!
"What am I doing with my ONE day off you ask?" teased the popster. "Organizing bras! I am such a loser!"
Perhaps now that she's organized her lingerie drawer, she'll have some cross-your-heart support next time she shares a side-view body shot with the whole world.
RELATED: Miley tweets to Charlie Sheen
RELATED: Miley says her family is fine
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite