- Photo: Twitter1 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 20
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 20
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter10 of 20
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA11 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 20
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com19 of 20
- Photo: JOHN SOMMERS/Reuters20 of 20
By Kat Giantis
First Skynet, now Miley Cyrus' Twitter. The popster's account apparently became self-aware on Monday, or at least that's the story she seems to be spinning after a strange tweet to her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, appeared in her feed then quickly disappeared.
"@billyraycyrus since you won't reply to my texts I'll give you an hour tell the truth or I'll tell it for you," warned Miley('s Twitter account). A photo of her posing with an unknown woman accompanied the ostensible threat.
A little while later, however, the ultimatum and the picture were gone, and Cyrus was backpedaling: "Wtf? My twitter was just actin all types of cray!"
Was she hacked? Did her Twitter achieve consciousness and decide it didn't like the catchy strains of "Achy Breaky Heart"? We may never know. Either way, the lady in question was soon identified as actress Dylis Croman, who appeared opposite Billy Ray in a recent Broadway production of "Chicago."
It's unclear what, exactly, Miley('s Twitter account) was allegedly threatening to expose, but the photo raised plenty of eyebrows considering her mom, Tish, just filed for divorce from Billy Ray, a move that came after 19 years of marriage. It also came three years after he did the same before changing his mind.
Hours before the split went public, Miley expressed frustration with her father over his lack of communication: "@billyraycyrus, "since your texts and email obviously aren't working would you like to talk like this?"
Meanwhile, Billy Ray and Tish appear to be keeping things friendly. On Sunday, they were snapped arm in arm as they exited a Los Angeles-area restaurant together.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite