- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Mariah Carey's Twitter/.5 of 8
- Photo: Mariah Carey/mac21/Life&Style.com/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: MariahCarey/Twitter7 of 8
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By Kat Giantis
Mariah Carey is such a tease. She knows that we're dying -- dying, we tells ya! -- to find out the names of her newborn twins.
But Mrs. Nick Cannon wants to have some fun, and considering that she just spent the last nine months growing a pair of human beings, we'll cut her some slack.
"So we r bout 2 reveal the actual names and b4 we tell em 2 our friends etc.," she coyly tweeted early Tuesday morning. "Both begin w/M's!!!!"
This being Mariah, anything goes, and lord knows we'll be bitterly disappointed if she christens her new son and daughter with nice, normal names a la Madeline and Michael.
So, we ask you, what names are you hoping for? Marilyn and Monroe? Moonbeam and Mellow Kitty? My Little Pony (for the boy, of course) and Mimi? Mercedes and Maserati?
The possibilities are endless, and as we eagerly await Mariah and Nick's official announcement, we want to hear your best guesses. Tell us in the comments below!
As for the M&M tots, they're "doing great," kvells their proud mom.
“I wish I could personally thank all those around the world who continue 2 send congrats+prayers for #dembabies!" gushes Mariah, who had her double bundles of joy blessed during her hospital-set wedding vow renewal with Nick on Sunday. "And they are the most incredible gifts we could ever have imagined!"
RELATED VIDEO: Nick's anniversary joy
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite