- Photo: Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Michael Sohn/AP4 of 12
- Photo: FMB/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America8 of 12
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New York
It's a whodunit for the ages: Who made off with Madonna's luxury lingerie? Page Six says a bag containing $3,000 worth of high-end unmentionables went missing during the Big M's L'uomo Vogue photoshoot on March 20 in New York's Meatpacking District.
Seems the shoot's stylist received a loan of the following items from undies purveyor Deborah Marquit: a dozen bras worth $2,545; five thongs worth $345 and four briefs worth $515.
Clearly, Hanes Her Way will not do for a pop queen. And yes, loaning underwear is apparently a thing.
After Madonna posed in the "racy" intimate apparel, the goods were stashed in a bag under a chair, only to go missing sometime later. A police report was filed on April 1.
Madonna's iconic and once-beloved cone bras had no comment on the underthings theft. It remains unclear how much the loaner lingerie is worth on the open market.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite