- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
By Kat Giantis
Is Paula Patton wavering in her resolve to divorce Robin Thicke? Sources tell TMZ that she's "open to giving him another chance," and the pair, who are in "smooth and cordial" communication, are "now talking about what Robin needs to do to convince Paula that the marriage can work to her satisfaction."
Seems the actress, 38, has been impressed with how well the woo-pitching crooner has handled his daddy duties since the long-in-coming bust-up, as he'd made time to see and stay in touch with nearly 4-year-old Julian while on tour.
Less impressive to Patton: Thicke's repeated onstage declarations of his amour, which continued over the weekend.
“When there's someone you love, you gotta fight for them no matter what," he told the "couples" in the crowd at Madison Square Garden on Friday. "We gotta learn to forgive each other, learn to love each other ... no matter who it is in your family or relationship ... 'cause you're always gonna need your friends and family."
A few days before, he launched into Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" with this intro: "Never stop believing and you never stop loving. And even if it is over, make sure you treat each other right …"
He also performed the song on March 3, after someone in the audience yelled out, "I love Paula." His response: "I do, too." Anyone else starting to suspect this split may be some sort of long con to promote a future Thicke album filled with songs of love and forgiveness?
Anyhoodie, Robin stepped out last week without his wedding ring, and he's expected to celebrate his 37th birthday on Monday without his high school sweetheart.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite