- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
By Kat Giantis
Is Paula Patton wavering in her resolve to divorce Robin Thicke? Sources tell TMZ that she's "open to giving him another chance," and the pair, who are in "smooth and cordial" communication, are "now talking about what Robin needs to do to convince Paula that the marriage can work to her satisfaction."
Seems the actress, 38, has been impressed with how well the woo-pitching crooner has handled his daddy duties since the long-in-coming bust-up, as he'd made time to see and stay in touch with nearly 4-year-old Julian while on tour.
Less impressive to Patton: Thicke's repeated onstage declarations of his amour, which continued over the weekend.
“When there's someone you love, you gotta fight for them no matter what," he told the "couples" in the crowd at Madison Square Garden on Friday. "We gotta learn to forgive each other, learn to love each other ... no matter who it is in your family or relationship ... 'cause you're always gonna need your friends and family."
A few days before, he launched into Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" with this intro: "Never stop believing and you never stop loving. And even if it is over, make sure you treat each other right …"
He also performed the song on March 3, after someone in the audience yelled out, "I love Paula." His response: "I do, too." Anyone else starting to suspect this split may be some sort of long con to promote a future Thicke album filled with songs of love and forgiveness?
Anyhoodie, Robin stepped out last week without his wedding ring, and he's expected to celebrate his 37th birthday on Monday without his high school sweetheart.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite