- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
By Kat Giantis
Is Paula Patton wavering in her resolve to divorce Robin Thicke? Sources tell TMZ that she's "open to giving him another chance," and the pair, who are in "smooth and cordial" communication, are "now talking about what Robin needs to do to convince Paula that the marriage can work to her satisfaction."
Seems the actress, 38, has been impressed with how well the woo-pitching crooner has handled his daddy duties since the long-in-coming bust-up, as he'd made time to see and stay in touch with nearly 4-year-old Julian while on tour.
Less impressive to Patton: Thicke's repeated onstage declarations of his amour, which continued over the weekend.
“When there's someone you love, you gotta fight for them no matter what," he told the "couples" in the crowd at Madison Square Garden on Friday. "We gotta learn to forgive each other, learn to love each other ... no matter who it is in your family or relationship ... 'cause you're always gonna need your friends and family."
A few days before, he launched into Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" with this intro: "Never stop believing and you never stop loving. And even if it is over, make sure you treat each other right …"
He also performed the song on March 3, after someone in the audience yelled out, "I love Paula." His response: "I do, too." Anyone else starting to suspect this split may be some sort of long con to promote a future Thicke album filled with songs of love and forgiveness?
Anyhoodie, Robin stepped out last week without his wedding ring, and he's expected to celebrate his 37th birthday on Monday without his high school sweetheart.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite