- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
By Kat Giantis
Is Paula Patton wavering in her resolve to divorce Robin Thicke? Sources tell TMZ that she's "open to giving him another chance," and the pair, who are in "smooth and cordial" communication, are "now talking about what Robin needs to do to convince Paula that the marriage can work to her satisfaction."
Seems the actress, 38, has been impressed with how well the woo-pitching crooner has handled his daddy duties since the long-in-coming bust-up, as he'd made time to see and stay in touch with nearly 4-year-old Julian while on tour.
Less impressive to Patton: Thicke's repeated onstage declarations of his amour, which continued over the weekend.
“When there's someone you love, you gotta fight for them no matter what," he told the "couples" in the crowd at Madison Square Garden on Friday. "We gotta learn to forgive each other, learn to love each other ... no matter who it is in your family or relationship ... 'cause you're always gonna need your friends and family."
A few days before, he launched into Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" with this intro: "Never stop believing and you never stop loving. And even if it is over, make sure you treat each other right …"
He also performed the song on March 3, after someone in the audience yelled out, "I love Paula." His response: "I do, too." Anyone else starting to suspect this split may be some sort of long con to promote a future Thicke album filled with songs of love and forgiveness?
Anyhoodie, Robin stepped out last week without his wedding ring, and he's expected to celebrate his 37th birthday on Monday without his high school sweetheart.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite