- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: @mirandalambert/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: MJT/Retna Ltd.5 of 18
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Jason Kempin/Getty Images North America9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Ltd.10 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital12 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 18
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 18
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP18 of 18
By Kat Giantis
The hits just keep on coming for Miranda Lambert. Just days after a tabloid accused her husband, Blake Shelton, of having a wandering eye, the National Enquirer claims the country blonde threatened to punch someone's lights out. According to tab, Miranda had a verbal altercation on March 5 with a woman who just opened an antique store a few doors down from the singer's Tishomingo, Okla., clothing boutique, The Pink Pistol.
"She had a complete meltdown and threatened to 'punch me in the mouth' if I kept talking," alleges shop owner Melanie Peden. "I was stunned and a little bit scared, too. ... But I stood my ground and asked her to leave my store."
Lambert was supposedly upset that Peden purchased the property, even though the singer hadn't gone into contract on the space after checking it out four years ago.
"She just walked around the place scowling at everything and finally blurted out that I stole this property from her," Peden contends to the tab. "I was shocked when she became so angry with me for buying it so many years later."
Peden filed a police report over the purported pow-right-in-the-kisser threat, but authorities in Tishomingo tell E! News that there's no evidence to support her claim.
"Both the District Attorney and the City Attorney reached the same conclusion that no crime was committed," explains an investigator.
Lambert's rep did not respond to our request for comment.
More on Wonderwall:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite