- Photo: DR2/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: DR2/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 20
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 20
- Photo: Rob Rich/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: AGNY/GSI10 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 20
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall15 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin17 of 20
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.18 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last YearMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Martin O'Donnell, 'Halo' Composer, Fired by Bungie 'Without CausMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:53:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Reviews: Is the Johnny Depp Thriller Trippy or Tedious?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:17:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last Year
By Kat Giantis
Sigh. It's not like we didn't see this coming from a mile away, what with it being wrapped in red flags and yellow caution tape. A little more than a month after Rihanna described Chris Brown as "the love of my life," and a few weeks after she affectionately greeted her onetime attacker at the MTV VMAs, they apparently had a PDA-packed rendezvous on Monday at a New York club.
The action happened at hot spot Griffin, where onlookers tell Celebuzz that the dysfunctional exes arrived within five minutes of each other. Then, in what was presumably some sort of celebrity mating ritual, Brown ditched his shirt and began "dancing on the table for Rihanna," who soon joined in on the rug-cutting.
What followed, according to spies, was a mix of dirty dancing, hugging and "steamy kissing," along with a joint trip to the back of the club.
Alas, separate trips to a therapist's office were not on the agenda.
And what of Brown's sometime girlfriend, Karrueche Tran?
Chris' rep did not respond to our request for comment on their relationship, but if Tran's Twitter is any indication, she's coming to grips with some personal issues.
"There's a difference between a man and a boy," wrote Karrueche, who was supposedly annoyed by Chris and Rihanna's VMAs interaction. "I prefer men."
When a follower suggested that she "let it go" for her own good (whatever "it" may be), she responded, "oh baby I am."
If only RiRi could do the same thing.
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite