- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: @Badgalriri/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/ Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: STFN/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: @rihanna/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Thames/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
On Saturday night, the minidress-clad chanteuse was reportedly partying at hot spot The Box with model Cara Delevingne when someone hurled a bottle of energy drink Lucozade in her direction, along with a few choice words about her sometime squeeze, Chris Brown.
While the bottle didn't connect, the resulting tumult apparently caused RiRi to fall against the grate of a shop window and scrape her knee (see photo below). No word on whether the alleged Brown-related insults hit the mark.
The injury, such as it was, seemed to need only a bit of disinfectant and perhaps a SpongeBob-themed Band-Aid.
RiRi is in London for Fashion Week and had just presented her debut collection for British retailer River Island before the club kerfuffle.
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite