- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: @Badgalriri/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/ Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: STFN/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: @rihanna/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Thames/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
On Saturday night, the minidress-clad chanteuse was reportedly partying at hot spot The Box with model Cara Delevingne when someone hurled a bottle of energy drink Lucozade in her direction, along with a few choice words about her sometime squeeze, Chris Brown.
While the bottle didn't connect, the resulting tumult apparently caused RiRi to fall against the grate of a shop window and scrape her knee (see photo below). No word on whether the alleged Brown-related insults hit the mark.
The injury, such as it was, seemed to need only a bit of disinfectant and perhaps a SpongeBob-themed Band-Aid.
RiRi is in London for Fashion Week and had just presented her debut collection for British retailer River Island before the club kerfuffle.
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite