- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Kat Giantis
"I'm open to love," Rihanna recently told Cosmopolitan UK. "But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else." So, has onetime squeeze Drake been trying to prove his worth?
"They are definitely attracted to each other," says a source. "But she's all about her career, and he wants to date around."
Rihanna's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the casual-dating report.
The wooing rumblings follow a recently released photo that seems to show RiRi cozying up to Drake at a Montreal hot spot on June 12.
A source alleges to TMZ that the duo, who performed a steamy rendition of their hit song "What's My Name" at this year's Grammys, were "all over each other" and "making out" at the club, although Rihanna has denied they're involved.
Still, she made a point of sticking close to her family during a "wild night" of dancing last week at New York nightspot Greenhouse, with a spy telling the Post, "There were no hookups."
Last year, Rihanna admitted to MTV News that she didn't pursue a relationship with Drake because she was still dealing with the fallout from Chris Brown's vicious assault.
"I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, it was what it was. We didn't want to take it any further," she explained. "It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn't want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time."
RELATED ON MSN AND WONDERWALL
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite