Rihanna 'Quietly' Dating Former Flame?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Rihanna, Drake
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
By Kat Giantis
"I'm open to love," Rihanna recently told Cosmopolitan UK. "But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else." So, has onetime squeeze Drake been trying to prove his worth?
"They are definitely attracted to each other," says a source. "But she's all about her career, and he wants to date around."
Rihanna's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the casual-dating report.
The wooing rumblings follow a recently released photo that seems to show RiRi cozying up to Drake at a Montreal hot spot on June 12.
A source alleges to TMZ that the duo, who performed a steamy rendition of their hit song "What's My Name" at this year's Grammys, were "all over each other" and "making out" at the club, although Rihanna has denied they're involved.
Still, she made a point of sticking close to her family during a "wild night" of dancing last week at New York nightspot Greenhouse, with a spy telling the Post, "There were no hookups."
Last year, Rihanna admitted to MTV News that she didn't pursue a relationship with Drake because she was still dealing with the fallout from Chris Brown's vicious assault.
"I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, it was what it was. We didn't want to take it any further," she explained. "It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn't want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time."
RELATED ON MSN AND WONDERWALL
- Spike TV's 2013 Guys Choice Awards
- 2013 GLAAD Awards
- 2013 Coachella Hard Rock Lounge
- 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Kids' Choice Awards 2013
- Elton John's Oscar Viewing Bash
- 2013 Grammy Awards
- 2013 Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party
- 2013 Critics' Choice Movie Awards
- 2012 American Music Awards Red Carpet
- 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' Premiere Red Carpet
- 2012 Emmy Awards Red Carpet
- 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet
- 2012 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet
- 'The Dictator' London Premiere
- 2012 Grammy Awards Red Carpet
- 2012 People's Choice Awards Red Carpet
- 2011 American Music Awards Red Carpet
- 2011 Emmy Awards Red Carpet
- 2011 MTV Video Music Awards
- 2011 MTV Movie Awards
- 2011 Kids' Choice Awards Orange Carpet
- 2011 Grammy Awards Red Carpet
- 2011 Golden Globes NBC After Party Red Carpet
- 2011 People's Choice Awards Red Carpet
- 2010 American Music Awards Red Carpet
- 2010 MTV Video Music Awards White Carpet
- 2010 Emmy Awards Red Carpet
- Spike Awards Red Carpet
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet
- Wango Tango Red Carpet
- Hot Tub Time Machine Red Carpet
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite