- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
By Kat Giantis
"I'm open to love," Rihanna recently told Cosmopolitan UK. "But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else." So, has onetime squeeze Drake been trying to prove his worth?
"They are definitely attracted to each other," says a source. "But she's all about her career, and he wants to date around."
Rihanna's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the casual-dating report.
The wooing rumblings follow a recently released photo that seems to show RiRi cozying up to Drake at a Montreal hot spot on June 12.
A source alleges to TMZ that the duo, who performed a steamy rendition of their hit song "What's My Name" at this year's Grammys, were "all over each other" and "making out" at the club, although Rihanna has denied they're involved.
Still, she made a point of sticking close to her family during a "wild night" of dancing last week at New York nightspot Greenhouse, with a spy telling the Post, "There were no hookups."
Last year, Rihanna admitted to MTV News that she didn't pursue a relationship with Drake because she was still dealing with the fallout from Chris Brown's vicious assault.
"I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, it was what it was. We didn't want to take it any further," she explained. "It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn't want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time."
RELATED ON MSN AND WONDERWALL
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite