- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Kat Giantis
"I'm open to love," Rihanna recently told Cosmopolitan UK. "But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else." So, has onetime squeeze Drake been trying to prove his worth?
"They are definitely attracted to each other," says a source. "But she's all about her career, and he wants to date around."
Rihanna's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the casual-dating report.
The wooing rumblings follow a recently released photo that seems to show RiRi cozying up to Drake at a Montreal hot spot on June 12.
A source alleges to TMZ that the duo, who performed a steamy rendition of their hit song "What's My Name" at this year's Grammys, were "all over each other" and "making out" at the club, although Rihanna has denied they're involved.
Still, she made a point of sticking close to her family during a "wild night" of dancing last week at New York nightspot Greenhouse, with a spy telling the Post, "There were no hookups."
Last year, Rihanna admitted to MTV News that she didn't pursue a relationship with Drake because she was still dealing with the fallout from Chris Brown's vicious assault.
"I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, it was what it was. We didn't want to take it any further," she explained. "It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn't want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time."
RELATED ON MSN AND WONDERWALL
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite