Romance Report for Oct. 21: Bieber's Private Movie for Selena, and MoreRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Drew Barrymore, Jessica Biel, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
The tabloids have spoken, and they have decreed Jessica Simpson knocked up. "Yes, I'm having a baby," blares the cover of this week's OK! magazine, which, despite the headline, doesn't actually have the lately baggy-top-favoring starlet on the record about the rampant bun-in-the-oven whispers.
One possible reason for her silence: moolah.
The New York Post says Simpson, with an assist from inescapable dad-manager Papa Joe (and apparently with the go-ahead from underemployed fiancé Eric Johnson), is holding out for a deal with a weekly magazine (our money remains on People).
The asking price for a stork confirmation is said to be in the ritzy neighborhood of $500,000.
In the meantime, the tabs are throwing out guesses about gender (it's a girl, declares In Touch) and her diet.
"Jessica is so excited," a source tells OK!, who says she was laughing about her ostensibly expectant state while dining with pals. "She joked, 'Well, now I can eat anything I want and no one will care. It's just sort of a rule with pregnant women.' But it was typical Jessica that she was making a joke of it."
RELATED: Jessica baby talk gets louder
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite