- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
By Kat Giantis
First it was Katy Perry. Then came Kim Kardashian. And now Taylor Swift has become bachelorette No. 3 in the great Tim Tebow Dating Game of 2012. Seems the rumblings started Friday night, when Celebuzz spied the wholesome, doll-faced popster looking "quite flirty" with the devout NFL quarterback at a pre-Oscars party in Los Angeles.
"They were together for almost an hour," relays a source. "She approached Tim, and he looked more than happy to be talking with her."
Three days later, Taylor, 22, and Tebow, 24, turned up together at Toscanova restaurant in Century City, where the G-rated twosome broke bread with a few other people, according to Clevver News.
"After dinner he walked her out, and then he walked back in to join two other people," says a spy. "I think they may have been with their agents."
Swift must have squeezed the bread-breaking into her jam-packed schedule, because after the meal, she made a beeline for the airport and, guitar in hand, boarded a flight to Sydney, Australia.
Taylor's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the reported rendezvous.
But if this turns out to be more than just a business meeting, Taylor and Tim wouldn't make a bad match (suggested annoying nickname: Swebow).
In addition to their squeaky-clean images, they share a charitable bent: Last week, the chart-topper invited a leukemia-stricken teen to join her at the upcoming Academy of Country Music Awards, while the Denver Broncos star recently accompanied a sick 10-year-old girl to the Cartoon Network's Hall of Game Awards.
Plus, if Swift should hook up and then break up with Tebow, imagine the rich vein of football metaphors she'd be able to tap for future songs (hoped-for hits: "You Kicked My Heart Into the End Zone" and "Get on Your Knee and Pray for My Forgiveness").
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite