- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
By Kat Giantis
First it was Katy Perry. Then came Kim Kardashian. And now Taylor Swift has become bachelorette No. 3 in the great Tim Tebow Dating Game of 2012. Seems the rumblings started Friday night, when Celebuzz spied the wholesome, doll-faced popster looking "quite flirty" with the devout NFL quarterback at a pre-Oscars party in Los Angeles.
"They were together for almost an hour," relays a source. "She approached Tim, and he looked more than happy to be talking with her."
Three days later, Taylor, 22, and Tebow, 24, turned up together at Toscanova restaurant in Century City, where the G-rated twosome broke bread with a few other people, according to Clevver News.
"After dinner he walked her out, and then he walked back in to join two other people," says a spy. "I think they may have been with their agents."
Swift must have squeezed the bread-breaking into her jam-packed schedule, because after the meal, she made a beeline for the airport and, guitar in hand, boarded a flight to Sydney, Australia.
Taylor's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the reported rendezvous.
But if this turns out to be more than just a business meeting, Taylor and Tim wouldn't make a bad match (suggested annoying nickname: Swebow).
In addition to their squeaky-clean images, they share a charitable bent: Last week, the chart-topper invited a leukemia-stricken teen to join her at the upcoming Academy of Country Music Awards, while the Denver Broncos star recently accompanied a sick 10-year-old girl to the Cartoon Network's Hall of Game Awards.
Plus, if Swift should hook up and then break up with Tebow, imagine the rich vein of football metaphors she'd be able to tap for future songs (hoped-for hits: "You Kicked My Heart Into the End Zone" and "Get on Your Knee and Pray for My Forgiveness").
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite