- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne Hathaway
By Kat Giantis
First it was Katy Perry. Then came Kim Kardashian. And now Taylor Swift has become bachelorette No. 3 in the great Tim Tebow Dating Game of 2012. Seems the rumblings started Friday night, when Celebuzz spied the wholesome, doll-faced popster looking "quite flirty" with the devout NFL quarterback at a pre-Oscars party in Los Angeles.
"They were together for almost an hour," relays a source. "She approached Tim, and he looked more than happy to be talking with her."
Three days later, Taylor, 22, and Tebow, 24, turned up together at Toscanova restaurant in Century City, where the G-rated twosome broke bread with a few other people, according to Clevver News.
"After dinner he walked her out, and then he walked back in to join two other people," says a spy. "I think they may have been with their agents."
Swift must have squeezed the bread-breaking into her jam-packed schedule, because after the meal, she made a beeline for the airport and, guitar in hand, boarded a flight to Sydney, Australia.
Taylor's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the reported rendezvous.
But if this turns out to be more than just a business meeting, Taylor and Tim wouldn't make a bad match (suggested annoying nickname: Swebow).
In addition to their squeaky-clean images, they share a charitable bent: Last week, the chart-topper invited a leukemia-stricken teen to join her at the upcoming Academy of Country Music Awards, while the Denver Broncos star recently accompanied a sick 10-year-old girl to the Cartoon Network's Hall of Game Awards.
Plus, if Swift should hook up and then break up with Tebow, imagine the rich vein of football metaphors she'd be able to tap for future songs (hoped-for hits: "You Kicked My Heart Into the End Zone" and "Get on Your Knee and Pray for My Forgiveness").
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite