Romance Rumor du Jour: Taylor Swift's Dinner Date With Tim TebowRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Taylor Swift
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 10 of 'Arrested Development's' Best Inside Jokes (Videos)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:01:03 PM
- Celebrities playing celebritiesMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:50:59 PM
- 'Great Gatsby' Becomes 1st Baz Luhrmann Film to Cross $100M DomesticallyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:49:50 PM
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:15:52 PM
- Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 'Good Morning America' AppearanceMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:09:41 PM
- 10 of 'Arrested Development's' Best Inside Jokes (Videos)
First it was Katy Perry. Then came Kim Kardashian. And now Taylor Swift has become bachelorette No. 3 in the great Tim Tebow Dating Game of 2012. Seems the rumblings started Friday night, when Celebuzz spied the wholesome, doll-faced popster looking "quite flirty" with the devout NFL quarterback at a pre-Oscars party in Los Angeles.
"They were together for almost an hour," relays a source. "She approached Tim, and he looked more than happy to be talking with her."
Three days later, Taylor, 22, and Tebow, 24, turned up together at Toscanova restaurant in Century City, where the G-rated twosome broke bread with a few other people, according to Clevver News.
"After dinner he walked her out, and then he walked back in to join two other people," says a spy. "I think they may have been with their agents."
Swift must have squeezed the bread-breaking into her jam-packed schedule, because after the meal, she made a beeline for the airport and, guitar in hand, boarded a flight to Sydney, Australia.
Taylor's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the reported rendezvous.
But if this turns out to be more than just a business meeting, Taylor and Tim wouldn't make a bad match (suggested annoying nickname: Swebow).
In addition to their squeaky-clean images, they share a charitable bent: Last week, the chart-topper invited a leukemia-stricken teen to join her at the upcoming Academy of Country Music Awards, while the Denver Broncos star recently accompanied a sick 10-year-old girl to the Cartoon Network's Hall of Game Awards.
Plus, if Swift should hook up and then break up with Tebow, imagine the rich vein of football metaphors she'd be able to tap for future songs (hoped-for hits: "You Kicked My Heart Into the End Zone" and "Get on Your Knee and Pray for My Forgiveness").
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite