- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP3 of 13
- Photo: revolutionpix/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire for The Recording Academy/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin, Pool/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Carlson/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Chris Carlson/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News12 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 13
It might be time for Chris Brown's minders to start following him around with a tranquilizer gun. On Saturday night, the tantrum-prone singer saw red while partying with a bevy of young ladies at hot spot Haze in Las Vegas, reports the New York Post.
Brown, 23, apparently didn't appreciate the women relocating en masse to a nearby table after he plied them for a couple hours with several bottles of champagne.
"Brown got visibly upset when the girls moved on to the next table," recounts a spy. "Brown approached the guys in the group [at the next table] and started getting visibly agitated. Brown stood up, and looked like he was about to start a fight when club security stopped him."
The purported warning signs for his bubbling rage, which everyone should take note of and file away, just in case: "He got in the guy's face and was cursing at him, and saying, 'Are these girls with you or with me?' The guy was stunned by it," alleges the onlooker. "Things were close to getting extremely ugly. Then Chris' security and club security escorted him out."
Brown's camp says this version of events is "not true," although a Haze rep tells the paper there was indeed an incident concerning the crooner, adding, "Haze has a zero tolerance policy for violence."
The following night, Chris, who was in Sin City with girlfriend Karrueche Tran, hit the stage at the Billboard Music Awards to dance around to "Turn Up the Music," a performance that was roundly criticized for his seeming lip-synching.
But it wasn't all bad news. In addition to grabbing dinner with pal Justin Bieber and attending a champagne-fueled afterparty at the Hard Rock Hotel, Brown found a defender in Cheryl Cole, who believes he should be forgiven for that whole beating-Rihanna-to-a-pulp thing.
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite