- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: AB/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- Fox COO Chase Carey: 'A La Carte Cable is a Farce'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:28:45 AM
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With 'Aim High'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:27:11 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New President
If Britney Spears were the superstitious type, she'd want to make sure her wedding to Jason Trawick bore no similarities to her previous two ceremonies, both of which ended in disaster. That would mean no quickie Las Vegas nuptials, a la her 55-hour, trucker hat-resplendent aisle-walk with Jason Alexander, and no small, down-home vow-swap, a la her union with Kevin Federline.
But that hasn't stopped In Touch from claiming that Brit-Brit will pay homage to her K.Fed knot-tying when she says "I do" with Trawick in a so-called "country wedding."
"She wants a traditional Southern-style wedding with comfort food, surrounded by her family, her two sons [Sean Preston, 6, and Jayden James, 5] and all of her childhood friends, as opposed to a Hollywood wedding," says a source.
That sounds eerily similar to the Louisiana native's 2004 marriage to Federline, an impromptu affair that took place in front of about 20 friends and family.
The bride, in a Monique Lhuillier gown and long veil, carried a rose-filled, lace-bedecked bouquet with "a southern feel" (per People mag), and she described the menu as "country food," with guests chowing down on chicken fingers, ribs, crab cakes and mashed potatoes.
Of course, that shindig did have some personal touches: Before the ceremony, the groomsmen sported tracksuits emblazoned with "Pimp" (or in some cases, "Pimp Daddy").
That was then. Now, the insider tells In Touch, "Britney is taking this marriage really seriously." Which presumably means that guests jonesing for chicken fingers will just have to do without.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite