- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: AB/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
If Britney Spears were the superstitious type, she'd want to make sure her wedding to Jason Trawick bore no similarities to her previous two ceremonies, both of which ended in disaster. That would mean no quickie Las Vegas nuptials, a la her 55-hour, trucker hat-resplendent aisle-walk with Jason Alexander, and no small, down-home vow-swap, a la her union with Kevin Federline.
But that hasn't stopped In Touch from claiming that Brit-Brit will pay homage to her K.Fed knot-tying when she says "I do" with Trawick in a so-called "country wedding."
"She wants a traditional Southern-style wedding with comfort food, surrounded by her family, her two sons [Sean Preston, 6, and Jayden James, 5] and all of her childhood friends, as opposed to a Hollywood wedding," says a source.
That sounds eerily similar to the Louisiana native's 2004 marriage to Federline, an impromptu affair that took place in front of about 20 friends and family.
The bride, in a Monique Lhuillier gown and long veil, carried a rose-filled, lace-bedecked bouquet with "a southern feel" (per People mag), and she described the menu as "country food," with guests chowing down on chicken fingers, ribs, crab cakes and mashed potatoes.
Of course, that shindig did have some personal touches: Before the ceremony, the groomsmen sported tracksuits emblazoned with "Pimp" (or in some cases, "Pimp Daddy").
That was then. Now, the insider tells In Touch, "Britney is taking this marriage really seriously." Which presumably means that guests jonesing for chicken fingers will just have to do without.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite