- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: AB/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
If Britney Spears were the superstitious type, she'd want to make sure her wedding to Jason Trawick bore no similarities to her previous two ceremonies, both of which ended in disaster. That would mean no quickie Las Vegas nuptials, a la her 55-hour, trucker hat-resplendent aisle-walk with Jason Alexander, and no small, down-home vow-swap, a la her union with Kevin Federline.
But that hasn't stopped In Touch from claiming that Brit-Brit will pay homage to her K.Fed knot-tying when she says "I do" with Trawick in a so-called "country wedding."
"She wants a traditional Southern-style wedding with comfort food, surrounded by her family, her two sons [Sean Preston, 6, and Jayden James, 5] and all of her childhood friends, as opposed to a Hollywood wedding," says a source.
That sounds eerily similar to the Louisiana native's 2004 marriage to Federline, an impromptu affair that took place in front of about 20 friends and family.
The bride, in a Monique Lhuillier gown and long veil, carried a rose-filled, lace-bedecked bouquet with "a southern feel" (per People mag), and she described the menu as "country food," with guests chowing down on chicken fingers, ribs, crab cakes and mashed potatoes.
Of course, that shindig did have some personal touches: Before the ceremony, the groomsmen sported tracksuits emblazoned with "Pimp" (or in some cases, "Pimp Daddy").
That was then. Now, the insider tells In Touch, "Britney is taking this marriage really seriously." Which presumably means that guests jonesing for chicken fingers will just have to do without.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite