Tabloid talk: Miley and Liam are either really cozy or sleeping in separate bedrooms
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Pheed.com/.4 of 16
- Photo: Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Will Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth make it to the altar? Rift rumblings have been a-flying for months, but now conflicting reports have surfaced about the state of their tempestuous romance. Let's start with Us Weekly, which believes their fickle engagement is once again a go after the popster, 20, appeared oh-so-cuddly with the Australian actor, 23, during a May 10 party at her Los Angeles home.
"She was kissing him," relays a spy. "They were definitely back on."
Five days later, her lightbulb engagement ring (read: on and off) was firmly back on her finger as she walked the red carpet at Maxim's Hot 100 party. She also flashed the sizable sparkler at the Billboard Music Awards on May 20.
"They break up, get back together, repeat," sighs a cynical insider, who predicts, "They will eventually burn out."
The volatile pair have weathered multiple breakups over the course of their nearly four-year romance, and despite the party PDA, the future doesn't look rosy, at least according to Life & Style, which claims Miley and Liam are currently sleeping in separate bedrooms at her estate.
"She stays in the master bedroom and Liam stays in one of the guest rooms," alleges a source. "Sometimes she'll even stay at her parents' [house], which is across the street, with her sister or mom so she doesn't feel alone."
Declares the spy, "The two know it's over … but aren't ready to announce it."
Coincidentally (or not), Cyrus retweeted a message (via Frank Ocean) on Wednesday about bedtime: "It all comes down to the last person you think of at night. They have your heart."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Mark Ballas on Pia
Watch as Mark Ballas talks about his excitement for Pia's performance on "DWTS."Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite