Tabloid talk: Miley and Liam are either really cozy or sleeping in separate bedrooms
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Pheed.com/.4 of 16
- Photo: Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
Will Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth make it to the altar? Rift rumblings have been a-flying for months, but now conflicting reports have surfaced about the state of their tempestuous romance. Let's start with Us Weekly, which believes their fickle engagement is once again a go after the popster, 20, appeared oh-so-cuddly with the Australian actor, 23, during a May 10 party at her Los Angeles home.
"She was kissing him," relays a spy. "They were definitely back on."
Five days later, her lightbulb engagement ring (read: on and off) was firmly back on her finger as she walked the red carpet at Maxim's Hot 100 party. She also flashed the sizable sparkler at the Billboard Music Awards on May 20.
"They break up, get back together, repeat," sighs a cynical insider, who predicts, "They will eventually burn out."
The volatile pair have weathered multiple breakups over the course of their nearly four-year romance, and despite the party PDA, the future doesn't look rosy, at least according to Life & Style, which claims Miley and Liam are currently sleeping in separate bedrooms at her estate.
"She stays in the master bedroom and Liam stays in one of the guest rooms," alleges a source. "Sometimes she'll even stay at her parents' [house], which is across the street, with her sister or mom so she doesn't feel alone."
Declares the spy, "The two know it's over … but aren't ready to announce it."
Coincidentally (or not), Cyrus retweeted a message (via Frank Ocean) on Wednesday about bedtime: "It all comes down to the last person you think of at night. They have your heart."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite