- Photo: Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram13 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Kat Giantis
Has Selena Gomez made an ink-stained commitment to Justin Bieber? Amid talk that the Biebs, 18, presented the starlet, 19, with a "pre-engagement ring," she turned up at a Los Angeles tattoo parlor on Wednesday and etched a teeny black heart on her right wrist.
That's the very same spot where Selena showed off a Sharpie-drawn heart and Justin's name during a performance in Las Vegas back in September.
A staffer at the Under the Gun tattoo shop tweeted a photo of Gomez with her new ink, and fans quickly bombarded with him with questions.
No, Justin didn't accompany her when she went under the needle with owner Louie Gomez (no relation), and no, she wasn't nervous and didn't cry.
Also, "She is way cute," gushed employee Jordan Sandoval.
As for that diamond "J" ring Gomez has been sporting, the less-than-reliable OK! magazine claims it's a stepping stone to something more permanent.
"It was kind of a pre-engagement ring, really," alleges a source. "They're too young to get married, but they are just head over heels in love with each other and they want to spend the rest of their lives together. ... It symbolizes their intention to be together for a long time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite