- Photo: Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram13 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
By Kat Giantis
Has Selena Gomez made an ink-stained commitment to Justin Bieber? Amid talk that the Biebs, 18, presented the starlet, 19, with a "pre-engagement ring," she turned up at a Los Angeles tattoo parlor on Wednesday and etched a teeny black heart on her right wrist.
That's the very same spot where Selena showed off a Sharpie-drawn heart and Justin's name during a performance in Las Vegas back in September.
A staffer at the Under the Gun tattoo shop tweeted a photo of Gomez with her new ink, and fans quickly bombarded with him with questions.
No, Justin didn't accompany her when she went under the needle with owner Louie Gomez (no relation), and no, she wasn't nervous and didn't cry.
Also, "She is way cute," gushed employee Jordan Sandoval.
As for that diamond "J" ring Gomez has been sporting, the less-than-reliable OK! magazine claims it's a stepping stone to something more permanent.
"It was kind of a pre-engagement ring, really," alleges a source. "They're too young to get married, but they are just head over heels in love with each other and they want to spend the rest of their lives together. ... It symbolizes their intention to be together for a long time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite