- Photo: Twitter/WENN1 of 26
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 26
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet3 of 26
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 26
- Photo: SINY/GSI5 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 26
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 26
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 26
- Photo: @tayloswift13/Twitter9 of 26
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet10 of 26
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 26
- Photo: BJ/Fame Flynet12 of 26
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 26
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter14 of 26
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet15 of 26
- Photo: Theron Kirkman/Invision/AP16 of 26
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage18 of 26
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 26
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage20 of 26
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage21 of 26
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage22 of 26
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News23 of 26
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage24 of 26
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE25 of 26
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks26 of 26
By Kat Giantis
Are things moving a wee bit fast for Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy? A little more than a month after they were first spotted hanging out together, the popster, 22, has plunked down nearly $5 million for a spread near her 18-year-old beau's family compound in Hyannis Port, Mass., reports People.
"It's in a beautiful location and right across the street from Conor and the Kennedys," notes a realtor. "It's a beautiful home. She got a nice home, paid fair price. The house was on the market for two to four years."
Originally listed at $14 million, the seven-bedroom, five-bath home overlooks Nantucket Sound and joins a real estate portfolio that includes Swift's moat-inclusive penthouse in Nashville.
The purchase appears to indicate Taylor is throwing her lot in with the Kennedy clan, which she has long admired and became friendly with earlier this year after meeting Conor's grandmother (and her new neighbor), Ethel, at the Sundance Film Festival.
The family matriarch has already extended a warm welcome to the chart-topper, who has apparently helped buoy Conor's spirits in the wake his mother, Mary's, suicide in May amid a bitter divorce from dad Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
"Taylor has a really generous and positive spirit, and the whole Kennedy family loves her," a source tells the New York Post. "It has been a very difficult time for Conor, losing his mother, and Taylor has great positive energy. She is definitely helping him through this. He is so young and has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders, becoming the administrator of his mother's estate. It's a lot of work, but he is smart and reliable, and will stand up to the role."
Swift spent the weekend with Conor in Hyannis Port, where she was photographed in a polka-dot bikini top chatting with RFK Jr.
In a quintessential Kennedy moment, the doll-faced country crooner joined the clan for a game of soccer on the lawn. She also was spotted with Conor at Sunday Mass.
Their together-time on the Cape follows a recent jaunt to Taylor's hometown of Nashville, where her new squeeze may or may not have met her parents.
"Conor has the biggest heart in the world, and Taylor is lovely," his half-sister, Kick, tells the Post. "It's been a tough summer, and I hope he gets to enjoy a little peace now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite