- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Mark Allan/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Nati Harnik/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 15
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Ian Lawrence / Splash News/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Bill Clinton Will Appear Thursday on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 2:14:00 PM
- ISIS Produces Hollywood-Style 'Coming Soon' Video Threatening US TroopsMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 2:09:00 PM
- John Carroll Lynch to Play Jerry Sandusky in Penn State Sex Scandal Movie (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 1:45:00 PM
- 'Friends' Scores 20-Episode TBS Marathon for 20th AnniversaryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Senators Debate FCC Net Neutrality Curbs: It is a 'Nanny State Regulation'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Bill Clinton Will Appear Thursday on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart'
By Kat Giantis
The crowd at a typical Taylor Swift concert looks a lot like the singer herself: young, wholesome and enthusiastic. There's no place in that innocent scene for an R-rated photo leak, which is why Swift's legal team is seeing red after a website posted what it dubiously claims is a topless pic of the squeaky-clean star.
Her attorneys have demanded that the so-called satirical tabloid site Celeb Jihad remove its "Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?" story and accompanying photo of a Swift-esque blonde sprawled across a bed, reports TMZ.
In a sternly worded letter, Taylor's camp threatens to sue for trademark infringement unless the "false pornographic images" and "false news'" are removed from the site.
Among the evidence it presents for why the shirt-doffing lady in question could be the ladylike chart-topper: "The girl in the photo has strawberries on her panties, and Taylor Swift has been known to eat strawberries."
As of Monday morning, the site had not removed the story, which sits alongside such hard-hitting items as a "correction" for wrongly reporting that Dave Chappelle had died. The item features a photo of Chris Tucker.
The Onion, it ain't.
And that's just one of the site's unseemly gossip atrocities supposedly masquerading as comedy, so we're inclined to believe Taylor on this one and hope she sues to protect her image.
After all, Swift, 21, is so determined to do right by her fans that she wears nude-colored Spanx-like shorts under her onstage dresses to prevent any wardrobe malfunctions, and last week gamely shared a photo showing her wearing a feline-themed, fan-made cat-lady sweatshirt.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite