- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks2 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By Kat Giantis
A boy never forgets his first breakup with a significantly older woman, and Nick Jonas, 19, should wind up with at least three catchy ditties from his recent split from 27-year-old Delta Goodrem.
The Aussie blonde's rep has announced her parting of ways with the wholesome Disney star by sending out a cliché-filled statement, explaining, "Nick and Delta have decided to mutually end their relationship. At this point in time, they are both focused on their careers as they go on different paths."
Nick, who is currently giving Broadway a go in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," made his public debut with Delta in May 2011, holding hands as they exited a movie in Los Angeles.
Within months, the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus was enjoying a lovey-dovey getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico, with his more mature flame, who had recently ended a seven-year relationship with Irish boy-bander Brian McFadden.
"I am in a great place and am very happy," Jonas said in September. Bubbled Goodrem a month later, "I'm really lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life. I'm in a really happy place right now. I feel very blessed."
In December, Nick traveled Down Under to spend time with Delta and her family in Sydney.
Now, says her mouthpiece, "They remain friends and wish each other the best for the future."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite