- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks2 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
By Kat Giantis
A boy never forgets his first breakup with a significantly older woman, and Nick Jonas, 19, should wind up with at least three catchy ditties from his recent split from 27-year-old Delta Goodrem.
The Aussie blonde's rep has announced her parting of ways with the wholesome Disney star by sending out a cliché-filled statement, explaining, "Nick and Delta have decided to mutually end their relationship. At this point in time, they are both focused on their careers as they go on different paths."
Nick, who is currently giving Broadway a go in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," made his public debut with Delta in May 2011, holding hands as they exited a movie in Los Angeles.
Within months, the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus was enjoying a lovey-dovey getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico, with his more mature flame, who had recently ended a seven-year relationship with Irish boy-bander Brian McFadden.
"I am in a great place and am very happy," Jonas said in September. Bubbled Goodrem a month later, "I'm really lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life. I'm in a really happy place right now. I feel very blessed."
In December, Nick traveled Down Under to spend time with Delta and her family in Sydney.
Now, says her mouthpiece, "They remain friends and wish each other the best for the future."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite