- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks2 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
By Kat Giantis
A boy never forgets his first breakup with a significantly older woman, and Nick Jonas, 19, should wind up with at least three catchy ditties from his recent split from 27-year-old Delta Goodrem.
The Aussie blonde's rep has announced her parting of ways with the wholesome Disney star by sending out a cliché-filled statement, explaining, "Nick and Delta have decided to mutually end their relationship. At this point in time, they are both focused on their careers as they go on different paths."
Nick, who is currently giving Broadway a go in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," made his public debut with Delta in May 2011, holding hands as they exited a movie in Los Angeles.
Within months, the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus was enjoying a lovey-dovey getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico, with his more mature flame, who had recently ended a seven-year relationship with Irish boy-bander Brian McFadden.
"I am in a great place and am very happy," Jonas said in September. Bubbled Goodrem a month later, "I'm really lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life. I'm in a really happy place right now. I feel very blessed."
In December, Nick traveled Down Under to spend time with Delta and her family in Sydney.
Now, says her mouthpiece, "They remain friends and wish each other the best for the future."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite