- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.3 of 16
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
It's not easy being Victoria Beckham, what with balancing four kids, a hot undies enthusiast of a husband, a fashion empire and a slimline figure. No wonder she's exhausted. But what's really wearing her down is hearing the press harp on just how pooped she looks.
"Look, if people want to say I'm miserable, then so be it," the erstwhile Posh tells the London Sunday Mirror. "I'm really not. I have a lot on my plate. I'm not going to lie about it. I'm tired. I'm really tired, but I'm also very happy with my life. I'm basically just like any woman who's working and has lots of children -- it's tough."
Beckham, who just winged to London Fashion Week after showing her latest collection at New York Fashion Week, admits she's not getting a lot of quality snooze-time. That might be why one British tab unkindly described the mom of Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 6, and Harper, 7 months, as looking "gaunt with dark rings around her eyes."
"Harper's not sleeping that great, and I've been taking Skype business calls throughout the night, too, because of the collections," she shares. "I'm up with the baby as all mums are and I wouldn't have it any other way. There's not a team of people doing it for me. And then people want to say I look crap. Well, I'm a working mum, so give me a break."
Sighs Victoria, "I'm tired. You can't look your best all the time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite