- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.3 of 16
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- Stars From 'Justified,' 'Mad Men' Join Short Film 'WintMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:24:00 PM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie Roles
It's not easy being Victoria Beckham, what with balancing four kids, a hot undies enthusiast of a husband, a fashion empire and a slimline figure. No wonder she's exhausted. But what's really wearing her down is hearing the press harp on just how pooped she looks.
"Look, if people want to say I'm miserable, then so be it," the erstwhile Posh tells the London Sunday Mirror. "I'm really not. I have a lot on my plate. I'm not going to lie about it. I'm tired. I'm really tired, but I'm also very happy with my life. I'm basically just like any woman who's working and has lots of children -- it's tough."
Beckham, who just winged to London Fashion Week after showing her latest collection at New York Fashion Week, admits she's not getting a lot of quality snooze-time. That might be why one British tab unkindly described the mom of Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 6, and Harper, 7 months, as looking "gaunt with dark rings around her eyes."
"Harper's not sleeping that great, and I've been taking Skype business calls throughout the night, too, because of the collections," she shares. "I'm up with the baby as all mums are and I wouldn't have it any other way. There's not a team of people doing it for me. And then people want to say I look crap. Well, I'm a working mum, so give me a break."
Sighs Victoria, "I'm tired. You can't look your best all the time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
From Crowd Ignite