- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.3 of 16
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
It's not easy being Victoria Beckham, what with balancing four kids, a hot undies enthusiast of a husband, a fashion empire and a slimline figure. No wonder she's exhausted. But what's really wearing her down is hearing the press harp on just how pooped she looks.
"Look, if people want to say I'm miserable, then so be it," the erstwhile Posh tells the London Sunday Mirror. "I'm really not. I have a lot on my plate. I'm not going to lie about it. I'm tired. I'm really tired, but I'm also very happy with my life. I'm basically just like any woman who's working and has lots of children -- it's tough."
Beckham, who just winged to London Fashion Week after showing her latest collection at New York Fashion Week, admits she's not getting a lot of quality snooze-time. That might be why one British tab unkindly described the mom of Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 6, and Harper, 7 months, as looking "gaunt with dark rings around her eyes."
"Harper's not sleeping that great, and I've been taking Skype business calls throughout the night, too, because of the collections," she shares. "I'm up with the baby as all mums are and I wouldn't have it any other way. There's not a team of people doing it for me. And then people want to say I look crap. Well, I'm a working mum, so give me a break."
Sighs Victoria, "I'm tired. You can't look your best all the time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite