- Photo: AO1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: WENN3 of 17
- Photo: YouTube/.4 of 17
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
By Kat Giantis
Now that Liam Hemsworth has been caught swapping spit with someone new, the rumor mill is wondering what will become of the enormous, $250,000 engagement ring he slipped on the finger of his now ex-fiancée, Miley Cyrus, more than a year ago.
Will she return it with a kiss-off letter? Smash it to pieces in a clothing-optional video? Auction it off for charity?
Radar, for one, claims the Aussie actor has encouraged his former fiancée to hold onto the 3.5-carat, cushion-cut Neil Lane vintage sparkler that he helped design.
"Liam told Miley to keep it and do with it what she wanted," alleges a source. "He told her to keep it as a memento of their love affair."
But an insider tells E! News that while Cyrus still has the ring, she "hasn't decided" what to do with it yet. (As long as whatever she decides doesn't involve twerking or wrecking balls of questionable cleanliness, we're behind any decision she makes.)
Hemsworth, for his part, jetted out of Los Angeles on Wednesday, one day after he was photographed making out with Mexican actress-singer Eiza Gonzalez. That steamy embrace that came mere hours after he and Miley confirmed their long-in-coming split.
A paparazzo snapped the pair locking lips in the parking garage of Gonzalez's Beverly Hills apartment building, where she apparently moved just a few weeks ago from Mexico City, with hopes of expanding her telenovela-heavy career.
Liam, 23, reportedly met Eiza, 23, during a weekend trip to Las Vegas, and he was photographed chatting her up and acting "couple-y" while clubbing into the wee small hours.
On the surface, they appear to have common ground. Like Hemsworth, Gonzalez is on the rebound, having recently ended a two-year relationship with Mexican businessman Pepe Diaz. She also represents the familiar: She starred in a Latin American knockoff of "Hannah Montana" called "Suena Conmigo."
Liam will spend the next several weeks in Atlanta shooting the latest "Hunger Games" installment; Miley has been keeping busy by going topless on an alternate cover for her "Bangerz" album.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite