- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Splash/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Siphiwe Sibeko/Reuters3 of 9
- Photo: Siphiwe Sibeko/Reuters4 of 9
- Photo: Siphiwe Sibeko/Reuters5 of 9
- Photo: Siphiwe Sibeko/Reuters6 of 9
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
By Kat Giantis
RELATED: See more photos of Madonna
A couple of tabloids feel that the smooth-faced pop icon, 51, could be a lot more benevolent toward squeeze Jesus Luz, 22, who has been a no-show on her Malawi mission.
"She doesn't treat him with respect," a "pal" of the Brazilian model kvetches to In Touch. "She talks to him like an errand boy, like he's stupid and has nothing to say. Madonna makes it clear that he's nothing but a pretty face. She treats him like a sex object."
(We'll pause for a second to give you a chance to clutch your pearls. All right, moving on ...)
But the Big M, who supposedly called Luz "the love of my life" during her birthday celebration in August, gives good contrition in the form of expensive gifts, says Us Weekly.
"She always regrets being nasty to him," alleges a source. "She bosses him around and doesn't treat him like an equal. At the time, she thinks nothing of it, but then the guilt sets in shortly after."
According to the mag, a recent material (girl) mea culpa was a quartet of "finely woven, hand-tailored silk shirts in crimson, purple, chocolate and cream."
"She told him they were a gift because she was proud of his recent work in the DJ booth," claims the snitch, "but it was because she was feeling badly about how s----y she'd behaved toward him."
Luz, the insider cattily adds, is like "a puppy who comes running anytime his master calls."
Meanwhile, back in Malawi, Madonna's presence was her present as she toured an orphanage on Thursday with kids Lourdes, 13, Mercy, 4, and David, 4.
But the megastar, who broke ground earlier this week on her $15 million Raising Malawi Academy for Girls, had to cede the spotlight to the bubbly personality of David, whom she adopted from the country in 2006 (she brought Mercy home in June).
The rambunctious tyke stuck his tongue out for the cameras and showed his talent for accessorizing by sporting his mom's designer sunglasses and a locally made woven bag (be sure to click through the photos at left to check out David's antics and accoutrements).
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite