Guns N' Roses singer robbed after Paris show
- Photo: Steve McEnroe/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Honopix/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
PARIS (AP) -- Police say Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was robbed of three gold and diamond necklaces worth some $200,000 after the hard rock band's concert in Paris.
RELATED: Life in Photos: Axl Rose
A Paris police spokesman said Wednesday that the lead singer of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band was fuming after the theft during a private gathering that followed the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night.
RELATED: 50 Stars Turning 50 This Year
Judicial police have opened an investigation, but the spokesman said it didn't appear Rose was wearing the necklaces at the time. The spokesman spoke on condition of anonymity because of office policy.
The group's website says they are scheduled to play in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday before returning to France as part of a tour of Europe and Israel that runs through July 22.
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite