Gwen Stefani welcomes baby boy Apollo with husband Gavin Rossdale
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: Instagram2 of 17
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters3 of 17
- Photo: Rich Polk/Getty Images North America4 of 17
- Photo: Parisa/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: @gwenstefani/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: TMCS/GSI11 of 17
- Photo: @gwenstefani/Instagram12 of 17
- Photo: WPACL/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: MPNC/GSI15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Queen Gwen Stefani has a new heir to her throne. The No Doubt singer and husband Gavin Rossdale welcomed a baby boy, their third son, on Friday, Feb. 28, two sources confirm exclusively to Us Weekly.The pair named him Apollo.
"APOLLO BOWIE FLYNN," the proud dad tweeted on Saturday, March 1. "(Bowie and Flynn = mothers' maiden names.)"
Stefani, 44, and Bush frontman Rossdale, 48, have been married for 11 years, and are already parents to sons Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5.
On Jan. 17, the "Sweet Escape" singer revealed in an adorable Instagram photo that she was expecting another boy. Wearing a blue shirt and crown, she captioned the snapshot: "I was ready to hand over the crown. But I guess I am still queen of the house. #itsaboy #surroundedbyboys."
Stefani revealed back in October 2012 that she had nearly given up hope on having a third child, and hinted at a recent traumatic experience. "I really, really, really wanted one about two years ago. And it didn't really work out," she explained to Marie Claire, without going into specifics. "So. . . I feel good with what we've got. Everything works out how it should. You can't plan anything, right? You can try."
To celebrate the impending arrival of her third son, Stefani celebrated with a star-studded baby shower on Feb. 8. The L.A.M.B designer was joined by Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie, Chelsea Handler, Rachel Zoe, and Kate Beckinsale, and the ladies enjoyed blue-colored treats. Sharing a photo of the dessert table on Instagram, Stefani wrote: "Baby shower!!! #can't believe im pregs thanku Shelli Azoff for a beautiful #girlyday = blessed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite