- Photo: Elle1 of 5
By Molly McGonigle
Gwen Stefani has always been one to push boundaries all the way back to her No Doubt days. But now as a mom and wifey, Gwen Stefani has settled into a normal life, albeit with a few quirks. See what Gwen says to ELLE about her domestic duties, pop music and being vain.
RELATED: Check out the full story on ELLE
On her appearance:
"I mean, I'm very vain. That would be my middle name. Of course I am, you know what I mean? I love the visual."
On whether Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry are inspired by Gwen's style:
"I don't see myself in those girls. I usually put pants on. I see these girls as more going for the sex symbol thing. I was more, in the band, like a tomboy. Of course, I think every girl is sexy, so there's going to be a little of that. But I see a lot of younger artists going more toward the sexy thing."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite