Gwen Stefani Spent $15,000 on Kingston's 4th Birthday Bash!
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: AKO/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Right/Fame Pictures5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: SLY/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
You only turn 4 once, and in honor of Kingston Rossdale's big day, his famous parents spared absolutely no expense!
A source tells UsMagazine.com that Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale spent $15,000 for their little boy's May 29 bash at their L.A.-area home.
Where'd that dough go? The party's 100 guests -- including Kate Beckinsale and David and Victoria Beckham -- noshed on burgers, hot dogs, tacos, quesadillas, french fries and chicken fingers. In addition to the mandatory birthday cake, sweets included a cotton candy machine and a lemonade stand, the insider reports.
On hand to entertain the kids: a bouncy castle, three birds, a face painter, a balloon artist, and roaming super hero characters.
Kingston, whose actual birthday is May 26, is big brother to Zuma, 22 months. Last year, Stefani told Elle magazine that Kingston's terrible twos were a challenge. "Kingston's whole thing is, 'I need, I need.' He is insane right now. We're just hoping for the best and that he's not going to turn out to be a freak."
The singer, 40, wed rocker Rossdale, 44, in 2002.
A rep for the couple could not be reached for comment by Us.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite