Gwen Stefani Spent $15,000 on Kingston's 4th Birthday Bash!
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: AKO/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Right/Fame Pictures5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: SLY/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
You only turn 4 once, and in honor of Kingston Rossdale's big day, his famous parents spared absolutely no expense!
A source tells UsMagazine.com that Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale spent $15,000 for their little boy's May 29 bash at their L.A.-area home.
Where'd that dough go? The party's 100 guests -- including Kate Beckinsale and David and Victoria Beckham -- noshed on burgers, hot dogs, tacos, quesadillas, french fries and chicken fingers. In addition to the mandatory birthday cake, sweets included a cotton candy machine and a lemonade stand, the insider reports.
On hand to entertain the kids: a bouncy castle, three birds, a face painter, a balloon artist, and roaming super hero characters.
Kingston, whose actual birthday is May 26, is big brother to Zuma, 22 months. Last year, Stefani told Elle magazine that Kingston's terrible twos were a challenge. "Kingston's whole thing is, 'I need, I need.' He is insane right now. We're just hoping for the best and that he's not going to turn out to be a freak."
The singer, 40, wed rocker Rossdale, 44, in 2002.
A rep for the couple could not be reached for comment by Us.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite