Gwyneth Paltrow Wears $1600 Outfit to Beyonce Concert
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Manuil Yamalyan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hadfield/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @gwynethpaltrow/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dave J Hogan/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
Beyonce drew an all-star crowd to her special one-off performance at UK Glastonbury festival in London on Monday including her stylish BFF Gwyneth Paltrow.
The 38-year-old actress went for boho-chic at the concert, donning a breezy blue floral print Isabel Marant Bell dress with a Ralph Lauren belt and Givenchy crossover leather sandals. The total price of her "casual" summer outfit: More than $1600.
Paltrow recently teamed up with luxury online retailer Net-a-Porter to put together six outfit concepts revolving around key wardrobe basics.
The star, who posed in each look (including a bikini), called her sartorial picks (which added up to $18,301) "great pieces which are versatile enough to wear to the office and during your summer leisure time."
At least Paltrow practices what she preaches, since the $752 dress, $295 belt and $664 sandals she chose for Beyonce's show were all from her curated online collection. Oh, and FYI: most of her picks are already sold out on the site.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite