Hairdos & Don'ts: Grammy Awards EditionRelated: Hairdos and Don'ts, Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera, Demi Moore, Diddy, Fergie, Gwen Stefani
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 31
By Molly McGonigle
With the Grammys fast approaching, celebs' style at past shows has certainly been on our minds. We've taken a look back at some of the fashion hits and misses from over the years, but we can't forget to sneak a peek at the unique hair choices of years passed. From crazy-high beehives to greenery in updos and even shoelaces as hair accessories, click through and vote on some of the hair highs and lows from past Grammy Awards.
If you are going to go for a crazy-high beehive style like Nicki Minaj's, then DO make it your own by matching it to your animal-print ensemble.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite