Harry Styles debuts graphic heart tattoo: See the One Directioners fresh ink
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: REX Features/.3 of 15
- Photo: @Official1D_Phil/Twitter4 of 15
- Photo: @calaurand/Wonderwall5 of 15
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: onedirectionmusic.com/.7 of 15
- Photo: AKM-GSI/MODE/Beirne/.8 of 15
- Photo: Everett Collection/REX USA/Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: i-Images/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
The best tattoo ever? One Directioner Harry Styles has a new "romantic" tattoo on his left bicep -- the heart organ in all its gushy glory.
The British boybander, 20, debuted his fresh ink while out and about in Los Angeles on Feb. 24. Styles was spotted in a white T-shirt and jeans with a patterned bandana wrapped around his famous locks.
But his Blair Waldorf-esque headband was not his most noticeable accessory. On his left bicep, Styles was sporting a freshly drawn image of the heart organ.
This body art joins the popular singer's myriad of other permanent ink, including a large butterfly on his stomach, two sparrows on his chest, and a cartoon heart on his left shoulder.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite