Harry Styles Finally Addresses Taylor Swift Split: 'I'm Good'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Wonderwall1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Magda/Twitter4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: William Haber/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Unlike Taylor Swift, Harry Styles isn't trying to publicly embarrass his ex. While promoting One Direction's No. 1 charity single, "One Way or Another," during a radio interview with London's Capital FM Feb. 17, the pop star spoke about what life has been like since his January breakup with the country superstar.
"I'm OK, thank you for asking," Styles said when asked about his split with Swift, 23. "I'm good."
The 18-year-old then discussed how he felt about Swift's dig at him during the 55th Annual Grammy Awards; the country singer used a British accent during her performance of "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
"She's a great performer and she always performs great," Styles said diplomatically. "She's always good on the stage. She's been doing it a long time. She knows what she's doing on stage. It was just another good Taylor Swift performance. It was good."
Styles added that he doesn't mind the extra attention surrounding their breakup. "I understand why people would wanna know stuff like that, I get it. If someone does stuff like that then I wanna know about it, too," he said. "I guess it just kind of ... It is what it is, I guess."
The boy band member doesn't seem too heartbroken. Styles and his pal Jonathan Harvey spent Valentine's Day partying with co-eds at University of Leeds, a source tells Us Weekly. "They just had fun, drinking and chatting," the source says.
"It was pretty much all girls there, about 10 to every guy, so Harry was in his element. He's a flirt and so you could tell he was enjoying all the girls coming up to him and wanting to talk," the source continues. "But he didn't give out his number or try and hook up with anyone. It was all innocent."
After partying on campus, Styles and Harvey went to Mezz club, a popular student hangout. "Harry took over the VIP area," a local tells Us. "Somehow before he got there, half of Leeds already knew, so the club was rammed and people were all trying to swarm the VIP area. But Harry was cool about it. If anyone got to him, he happily posed for photos and signed things."
Swift, meanwhile, had more modest Valentine's Day plans. "I'm probably going to be with my friends or rehearsing," she told KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest in early February. "And I don't think I'd rather be anywhere else, to be honest."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Ready to Wed
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Kanye and Kim Kardashian, see all the celebs who got engaged this year.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite