Pal: One Direction's Harry Styles finds fame lonely
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: NC1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
One Direction star Harry Styles finds fame "lonely" and is keen to settle down with a girlfriend, according to his best friend.
RELATED: Harry Styles asks out Bachelor alum
The boy-band shot to fame after competing on Britain's "The X Factor" in 2010, and 18-year-old hunk Styles has since been enjoying the benefits of life as a pop star.
RELATED: Boy Bands: Where Are They Now
The singer has been pictured partying in London hotspots with a string of beauties, but his childhood friend Will Sweeney insists Styles is eager to find someone special.
RELATED: Celebs Who Dated Boy-Banders
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I do know Harry's looking for a relationship. He's told me that. He's always out mixing with celebrities and going to all these parties with different girls, but it's lonely and for him and not what he wants.
"That's just not the kind of guy he is. He's very sentimental and emotional and he always goes the extra mile of any girlfriend he has. "He wants a relationship much more than parties and stuff."
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite