Pal: One Direction's Harry Styles finds fame lonely
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: NC1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
One Direction star Harry Styles finds fame "lonely" and is keen to settle down with a girlfriend, according to his best friend.
RELATED: Harry Styles asks out Bachelor alum
The boy-band shot to fame after competing on Britain's "The X Factor" in 2010, and 18-year-old hunk Styles has since been enjoying the benefits of life as a pop star.
RELATED: Boy Bands: Where Are They Now
The singer has been pictured partying in London hotspots with a string of beauties, but his childhood friend Will Sweeney insists Styles is eager to find someone special.
RELATED: Celebs Who Dated Boy-Banders
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I do know Harry's looking for a relationship. He's told me that. He's always out mixing with celebrities and going to all these parties with different girls, but it's lonely and for him and not what he wants.
"That's just not the kind of guy he is. He's very sentimental and emotional and he always goes the extra mile of any girlfriend he has. "He wants a relationship much more than parties and stuff."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite