Pal: One Direction's Harry Styles finds fame lonely
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: NC1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:47 PM
- Time Warner Cable, This Is Why People Get Mad at You (Opinion)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:15 PM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (Exclusi
One Direction star Harry Styles finds fame "lonely" and is keen to settle down with a girlfriend, according to his best friend.
RELATED: Harry Styles asks out Bachelor alum
The boy-band shot to fame after competing on Britain's "The X Factor" in 2010, and 18-year-old hunk Styles has since been enjoying the benefits of life as a pop star.
RELATED: Boy Bands: Where Are They Now
The singer has been pictured partying in London hotspots with a string of beauties, but his childhood friend Will Sweeney insists Styles is eager to find someone special.
RELATED: Celebs Who Dated Boy-Banders
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I do know Harry's looking for a relationship. He's told me that. He's always out mixing with celebrities and going to all these parties with different girls, but it's lonely and for him and not what he wants.
"That's just not the kind of guy he is. He's very sentimental and emotional and he always goes the extra mile of any girlfriend he has. "He wants a relationship much more than parties and stuff."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite