Pal: One Direction's Harry Styles finds fame lonely
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: NC1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
One Direction star Harry Styles finds fame "lonely" and is keen to settle down with a girlfriend, according to his best friend.
RELATED: Harry Styles asks out Bachelor alum
The boy-band shot to fame after competing on Britain's "The X Factor" in 2010, and 18-year-old hunk Styles has since been enjoying the benefits of life as a pop star.
RELATED: Boy Bands: Where Are They Now
The singer has been pictured partying in London hotspots with a string of beauties, but his childhood friend Will Sweeney insists Styles is eager to find someone special.
RELATED: Celebs Who Dated Boy-Banders
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I do know Harry's looking for a relationship. He's told me that. He's always out mixing with celebrities and going to all these parties with different girls, but it's lonely and for him and not what he wants.
"That's just not the kind of guy he is. He's very sentimental and emotional and he always goes the extra mile of any girlfriend he has. "He wants a relationship much more than parties and stuff."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite