Harry Styles, Kendall Jenner spotted leaving hotel in NYC together
- Photo: 247PapsTV / Splash News/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: i-Images/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: WP#RME/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Not dating? Harry Styles may have previously denied that he's dating Kendall Jenner, but the two were spotted together on Saturday. The boy bander and model/reality star were photographed leaving the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City.
Styles, 19, and Jenner, 18, tried to keep a low profile in the Meatpacking district while exiting the building to grab breakfast, but didn't have such luck. The One Direction singer immediately was swarmed by a group of young fans as security tried to escort him out. Styles wore a peacoat, bandana and sunglasses.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star, meanwhile, got caught up in the frenzy as she walked a few feet away from the singer. Appearing to be a bit startled by the commotion, she donned tight-fitting jeans, a white shirt, a green jacket, and kept her brunette locks down. She also slung a Louis Vuitton bag over her right shoulder.
Rumors first swirled of a possible romance when Styles and Kendall were spotted on a dinner date together in West Hollywood on Nov. 20. Three days later, Piers Morgan asked the rocker if he was dating Kris Jenner's daughter during One Direction's 1D Day event. "We just went out to dinner so no; I guess. I don't know," Styles replied.
Though the two only briefly hugged at the 2013 American Music Awards on Nov. 24, they've since shared yet another bite to eat on the West coast. On Nov. 25, the singer was spotted leaving Bruce Jenner's Malibu home at 9:30 a.m. Two hours later, the pair met up for lunch at Soho House in West Hollywood.
"They definitely plan to hang out more!" an insider has revealed to Us Weekly.
For more details on Styles and Jenner's courtship, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Demi Moore's new year and new guy on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite