Harry Styles, Kendall Jenner spotted leaving hotel in NYC together
- Photo: 247PapsTV / Splash News/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: i-Images/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: WP#RME/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: NGRE/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Not dating? Harry Styles may have previously denied that he's dating Kendall Jenner, but the two were spotted together on Saturday. The boy bander and model/reality star were photographed leaving the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City.
Styles, 19, and Jenner, 18, tried to keep a low profile in the Meatpacking district while exiting the building to grab breakfast, but didn't have such luck. The One Direction singer immediately was swarmed by a group of young fans as security tried to escort him out. Styles wore a peacoat, bandana and sunglasses.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star, meanwhile, got caught up in the frenzy as she walked a few feet away from the singer. Appearing to be a bit startled by the commotion, she donned tight-fitting jeans, a white shirt, a green jacket, and kept her brunette locks down. She also slung a Louis Vuitton bag over her right shoulder.
Rumors first swirled of a possible romance when Styles and Kendall were spotted on a dinner date together in West Hollywood on Nov. 20. Three days later, Piers Morgan asked the rocker if he was dating Kris Jenner's daughter during One Direction's 1D Day event. "We just went out to dinner so no; I guess. I don't know," Styles replied.
Though the two only briefly hugged at the 2013 American Music Awards on Nov. 24, they've since shared yet another bite to eat on the West coast. On Nov. 25, the singer was spotted leaving Bruce Jenner's Malibu home at 9:30 a.m. Two hours later, the pair met up for lunch at Soho House in West Hollywood.
"They definitely plan to hang out more!" an insider has revealed to Us Weekly.
For more details on Styles and Jenner's courtship, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite