Harry Styles spent thousands on pizza for the homeless
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: JCX/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?
One Direction star Harry Styles recently spent thousands of dollars on takeaway pizzas and drove around Los Angeles distributing them to the homeless.
The generous singer made the gesture last year during the band's trip to California on his only day off from work, according to fellow British singer Ed Sheeran.
The "Lego House" hit-maker insists his friend deserves some credit for his efforts to help the needy, telling American radio station 95.5 WPLJ, "I saw him in L.A. about three months ago. He had a day off and he went out. ... No one knows about this. ... He went out on his day off and spent like two or three grand on Domino's pizzas and drove around for the whole day just giving it to homeless people.
"I think that's an amazing story. That's pretty cool right? ... People write about Harry all the time in a negative way with all his love life and stuff, but he does stuff like that a lot. ... He's actually a pretty genuine dude. ... Harry only came into this huge amount of wealth in the past two years, so he doesn't take it for granted at all. He's really generous and likes feeling like he does some good in the world."
Chris Brandon, a spokesperson for the Domino's Pizza chain, has since spoken out to thank Styles for his kindness, saying, "All we really want to say though is thank you to Harry for involving us in such a cool thing that he did. My understanding is that Harry and One Direction have plenty of fans. ... But they certainly gained a bunch more today from us here at Domino's."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite